Thursday, August 30, 2007

Inspiration from orange county choppers

Building a bike and car was always my favorite interest. Only In my final year engineering project I got a chance to make a car. It was a go -cart model car with all the fundas of hybrid technologies. But bike I never made one.

Though I like few of the bikes in Indian roads, I was really never inspired until I saw Harley V-rod and orange county choppers.

The first episode I saw was on the travel and living channel. The whole episode was rocking and inspired me to build my own bike. Then I visited their site /www.orangecountychoppers.com . What a awesome site. Every bike is a beauty and has a tales to tell.

It was not until I made my US visit I really want to make a bike of my own. I then decided I should build a bike of mine.

After a long week finally I came up with sketch of the bike. I was happy that I completed my sketch. It’s been months but I haven’t started building it. Now I am waiting for some great moment to start building my dream bike..

Of course its inspired by the orange county choppers models.

No comments: